There are so many incredible beauty products and not enough hours in the day. Every week, nay every day, sees the launch of new makeup, skincare, haircare and tools.
However, it’s tricky to know whether you believe the hype in some cases. Nobody likes to splash their hard-earned cash on something they’ll never use and later regret buying.
This is where I come in. I am lucky enough to see products ahead of them hitting the shops. From the best mascara and best eye cream, to the best moisturiser for dry skin and best purple shampoo, I try and test it all to see what all the fuss is about.
Each month I bring you a breakdown of the best new releases you should be fighting to get your hands on before they sell out (which trust us, does happen.) I want you to know all about the best in beauty, so that you can make good, informed choices.
Best in beauty:
- Nars Laguna Bronzing Cream, £32.50
- L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect BB Cover, £11.99 | Boots
- Origins GinZing Glow Boosting Mask, £33 | Lookfantastic
- Westman Atelier Vital Pressed Skincare Powder, £69 | Net-A-Porter
- Carbon Theory Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Bar, £7 | Amazon
- Loewe Vela Cucumber Candle, £160
- Dior Dissolvant Abricot Gentle Polish Remover, £17.50 | Boots
- Zadig & Voltaire This is Vibes of Freedom EDP, from £49 for 30ml | The Perfume Shop
- Pattern Beauty Edge Tool, £12 | Boots
- Ultra Violette Extreme Screen Hydrating Skinscreen, £50 | Cult Beauty
- Dries Van Noten Half-moon leather-cased stainless steel mirror, £155 | Selfridges
So what new beauty products in the world of makeup, skincare and haircare are there this month?
The most exciting launch on the list is the latest iteration of the iconic Nars Laguna bronzer – something I’ve been waiting for for a very long time. There’s also a really incredible product that gives you the much-desired glowy complexion that might mean you skip your foundation that day. Whilst I have sung the praises of the latest L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect BB Cream SPF50, I will say that I am disappointed with the shade range. Eight is not a sufficient number anymore.
Keep scrolling for our curated edit of the best new make-up launches and skincare drops to hit stores this month. Make sure you check back here for all the latest new beauty products 2022 brings in, as and when they’re announced…